Ejercicios de la Diferencia Entre los Verbos ING e Infinitivos
Elige la opción correcta para las siguientes oraciones; en caso de poder aplicarse las formas verbales, explicar si existe diferencia de significado o no:
1. (To marry/Marrying) a movie star in is the dream of many young teenage girls.
2. I shudder (to think/thinking) that you could have die in that accident.
3. She dislikes (to ear/eating) greasy food.
4. The problem has been solved. You may continue (to answer/answering) writing the emails.
5. He thinks of (to help/helping) his niece with the homework.
6. They moved to Englad. (To move/Moving) to Englad was a dream come true.