Ejercicios del Estilo Indirecto en Inglés
Poner en Indirect Speech the following sentences:
- We like an American movie we have seen this week, they said.
- He is my best friend, she said.
- I spend my time studying, he told me.
- I have an urgent project for your company, she said.
- My team is winning the match, you said.
- She won´t attend today, she is ill, her mother told me.
- Shall we work till ten o´clok? Mary asked,
- I may not come to class tomorrow, he said.
- Can I sit now?, he asked me.
- May I eat that cake?, the boy asked her mother.
- You must get ready for your English exam, my teacher told me.
- My pocket was emtpy at that moment, the lady said.
- Half the week I have been looking for you, my friend, she said.